It's been a while since I had a knitted FO to share - luckily I took the day off today and was able to finish up Cherry and take a few photos:
I tried to take a few pictures outside, but was getting eaten by mosquitoes and had to abandon that plan. A few notes on the pattern:
Yarn:Dale of Norway Svale (8 balls)
Notes:I absolutely love the way this turned out! It fits well and is very comfortable (I love the Svale yarn too!) and was a fairly easy knit. I accidentally added some length, which turned out to be a good thing. But that meant that I underestimated the amount of yarn I needed. Luckily, Susan came to my rescue and picked up some of the same dye lot for me when she was up at Twisted Yarns (and they were able to look up my last purchase to see what the dye lot was - nifty!). I think I've learned my lesson with my last few projects. Always buy some extra yarn!